what are the best keywords?
You can get your keywords from a simple tool such as Google Suggest. It is now inbuilt within the Google search engine itself. Type something relating to your niche and along the way it will give you some suggestions. These are the suggestions that you have to pay attention to,the suggestions that will bring you your desired traffic and pageviews.
How frequently do you have to use these keywords in your article body?
The right answer for that is between 2% and 4% of the total matter of content on the website. Less than that is too less and more than that is keyword-stuffing. Now,here are some keyword related factors that you should definitely make sure you have on your web page if you are looking for good traffic, pageviews and hence good conversions:-
– Your domain name should have the keyword in it. This is really mandatory.
– The URL of the website must have the keyword in it.
– Your titles must have the keyword in it. If possible, try to wedge in your keyword in every subheading you use as well, provided they are not too many. Specifically, use your keyword in all the H1, H2 and H3 tags that you use.
– Your keyword must figure somewhere in the first and last sentence of the article.
– Use at least one outbound link to a page within your website where your keyword works as the anchor text.
– Use at least one outbound link to an external page which is trusted.
– Use your keyword to a density of 2% to 4% through the webpage.
Employ these easy-to-understand factors and you will see that your website really rank well on Google !!! Easy to understand and easy to use, but almost 80% of the websites on the Internet overlook these simple yet critical factors.
Hope This Helps?